- Cardamom gelato at Pitango. It’s awesome.
- Eating the little basil seedlings that I now have to thin out of my seed trays.
- The playlist at Mid-City Caffe. When I was there last Sunday, they were playing all my favorite mid-90s swing bands, like Big Bad Voodoo Daddy and Squirrel Nut Zippers. Perfect accompaniment to the Counter Culture coffee.
- Jenna’s illuminating answer to my question about white whole wheat flour. I’m adding it to my grocery list next time I’m at Trader Joe’s.
- Top Chef’s next season being filmed here in DC. I want to meet Tom Collicchio!!
Enjoy the 70 degree weather this weekend, everyone!